Choco-Oat Cookie Dough Energy Balls
These energy bites make a delicious and portable protein-rich snack, perfect for game day or post-workout.
- 1/2-1 cup pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
Pulse dates and vanilla in a food processor or blender until they form a sticky ball.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined and sticky.
Wet hands and roll into 1-inch balls.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.