Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
This easy-to-make pizza combines the flavors of the Mediterranean for a simple and satisfying lunch.
- 2 each whole wheat tortillas, lightly brushed with olive oil
- 4-5 Tbsp. Sabra sun-dried tomato hummus or your favorite hummus
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved or thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. kalamata olives, halved
- 2-3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Greek oregano or Italian seasoning
Toast tortillas in toasted oven until crunchy.
Spread hummus evenly on tortillas. Top hummus with a layer of mixed greens, then top with cucumber and tomato slices, olives and feta cheese. Drizzle olive oil on top, then sprinkle with herbs.
Toast pizzas on top of foil-lined sheet until warm. Makes 2 servings.